Thursday, September 6, 2007

SOS Nicaragua!

From our friend Carlos de Nicaragua...

FAMILIA! A SOS FI I & I PEOPLE IN NICARAGUA...
Body: Friends in myspace...I country is living the disaster of a hurricane...I people in the Atlantic Coast need Ur help...see what U can do...We need Ur solidarity...Jah know.
Nicaragua is one of the poorest country in Latino America...where the hurricane hits is one of the poorest department of Nicaragua...more than 90 % of infrastructure was lost in this disaster...the majority of houses in that zone is made out of woods and zinc...The hurricane mashed down the majority of them...poor people get poorer...we need your help to rebuild them....people need food, clothes and capital to reconstruct, seen.

Let us pray to Jah fi the protection of I & I people in Nicaragua - Jah!!! Rastafari!!!.

Check out all organization were U can send Ur help to I & I people,seen.
Jah Love.

YES I
CARLOS DE NICARAGUA
RASTAFARI

ACT NOW! Click on the links below and help NIcaragua:

http://nicaragua.ysublog.com/2007/09/05/ayude-a-las-victimas-del-huracan-felix/

https://my.care.org/05/felix?source=170840220000&wt.srch=1

Bless!

LA FAMILY DUB

No comments: